Moto Club du Milieu du Monde Fondé en 2007

Case Postale
1317 Orny
mcmmorny@jpnet.ch


jeudi 22 janvier 2015

Mr Tom

Hello Dear.


I am Mr.Tom A Lucas, a regional managing director (Matro bank int'l) London England, Are you a trustworthy individual or company? may I trust you? can you handle A multimillion's top secret deal? If your answers to the above questions are yes,



contact me for immediate transfer of Ј17.7 millions British Pounds to your account hence you bear the same name with a deceased client in my bank who died in a plane last year without any next of kin.



I will be delighted to offer you 35% of the total funds immediately, Contact me in my Private E mail Address (tomlcas@aim.com) for more details.



Kind Regards
TOM LUCAS

Aucun commentaire:

Photos aériennes de l'enduro d'Orny 2010...